Maintaining a Strong and Collaborative Team Through Difficult Times (Jan 25)
STARS Credits: 2
It is challenging enough to manage yourself during a global pandemic with unpredictable outcomes, heightened uncertainty, and a sense of hopelessness, but now factor in the task of managing a team under those conditions. This session will walk you through strategies to keep folks motivated, build community, and provide intentional investments in each member of your team. We will explore some of the most common challenges leading a team through the collective of change or difficult times and how to foster a culture of collaboration that keeps staff engaged. By the end the session learners will understand the importance and impact of a human centered approach to leading a team. Through this approach you can work towards a culture of collaboration and support.
- Explore some of the most common challenges leading a team, particularly through difficult times, and identify strategies to minimize the impact
- Explore strategies that foster a culture of collaboration that keeps staff engaged
- Explore the importance of human centered leadership
If registration is closed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist.
Learning Environment: School’s Out Washington events are interactive. We encourage you to:
- Share your voice however possible — over video, audio and/or through the chat box.
- Have snacks and beverages on hand for refueling mind and body.
- Give yourself and others grace. Set your status as needed if you need to focus on other things in your environment for a moment during the event.
Technical Support: We encourage you to download the latest version of Zoom to your device before the event. A strong Wi-Fi and/or phone network connection will be essential.
Accommodations: Automated closed captioning and transcription will be available during the event via the Zoom – Otter AI integration.
About the Instructor
Core Competency Content Area ?
Quality Standard Domain ?
Most SOWA workshops and webinars are STARS approved. Classes fill quickly and registrations are processed in the order received. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
SOWA reserves the right to cancel any training event two business days prior to the event. In case of cancellation, registrants will be notified and registration fees refunded. If you cannot attend a training event, we will refund your registration fees only if we are contacted at least two business days prior to the event. Otherwise, no refunds will be given.