Learning Community Meeting #4 - Virtual - May 25 - City DEEL
Participants in the City of Seattle 2020-2021 Quality Cohorts are invited to participate in Learning Community Meetings (LCMs), which provide opportunities for program staff to get together to share successes and challenges, practice new skills, and foster collaboration. This LCM will focus on peer reflection on fall and planning for winter, with considerations for continued physical distance learning! It is recommended that program leadership and frontline staff are in attendance to ensure that everyone is knowledgeable and excited about the PQI process.
This meeting will take place virtually using Zoom - I will share a zoom link the day prior for folks who register!
About the Instructor
Most SOWA workshops and webinars are STARS approved. Classes fill quickly and registrations are processed in the order received. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
If you have a question regarding:
• Workshops in Spokane County, contact Benjamin Baird at bbaird [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in King County, contact Janell Jordan at jjordan [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Best Starts for Kids workshops or meetings, contact Lex Gavin at lgavin [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in Pierce County, contact Ka'ohe Wong at kwong [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• OSPI - 21st Century Community Learning Center workshops, contact Lindy Ah Sam at lahsam [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• General Community Workshops or STARS Credit for Licensed Child Care Providers, contact Nerrisah Townsend at ntownsend [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• For all other inquiries regarding trainings or workshops, contact Sheely Mauck at smauck [at] schoolsoutwashington.org or call the Seattle main office number at 206.323.2396
SOWA reserves the right to cancel any training event two business days prior to the event. In case of cancellation, registrants will be notified and registration fees refunded. If you cannot attend a training event, we will refund your registration fees only if we are contacted at least two business days prior to the event. Otherwise, no refunds will be given.