BSK Storytelling Workshop (May 12)
With BSK up for renewal in August 2021, how can you tell the story of your great work and help engage voters to support our field and the youth of King County? Join SOWA and YDEKC for a session dedicated to all things advocacy and communications! Please register at least one staff member who is knowledgeable about our BSK initiative. If your organization has a staff member responsible for communications, fundraising, and/or advocacy, they are encouraged but not expected to attend. If you’re not able to attend, please reach out to Lex to ensure that you receive a recording of the session and any follow-up resources.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 861 3908 5412
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,86139085412# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,86139085412# US (Houston)
About the Instructor
Most SOWA workshops and webinars are STARS approved. Classes fill quickly and registrations are processed in the order received. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
If you have a question regarding:
• Workshops in Spokane County, contact Benjamin Baird at bbaird [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in King County, contact Janell Jordan at jjordan [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Best Starts for Kids workshops or meetings, contact Lex Gavin at lgavin [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in Pierce County, contact Ka'ohe Wong at kwong [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• OSPI - 21st Century Community Learning Center workshops, contact Lindy Ah Sam at lahsam [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• General Community Workshops or STARS Credit for Licensed Child Care Providers, contact Nerrisah Townsend at ntownsend [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• For all other inquiries regarding trainings or workshops, contact Sheely Mauck at smauck [at] schoolsoutwashington.org or call the Seattle main office number at 206.323.2396
SOWA reserves the right to cancel any training event two business days prior to the event. In case of cancellation, registrants will be notified and registration fees refunded. If you cannot attend a training event, we will refund your registration fees only if we are contacted at least two business days prior to the event. Otherwise, no refunds will be given.