School’s Out Washington offers an annual Winter Symposium, which offers a full day of relevant and engaging content for those working with young people, including ELO managers, direct-service staff, and licensed childcare providers. Learn from experienced, state-approved trainers and strengthen your practices working with children and youth.
There are no currently scheduled events that fit this category.
- All STARS-Approved Trainings
- 30-Hour STARS Initial Training Requirement
- Structural Racism
- Youth Work Methods
Core Competency Content Area ?
- II: Learning Environment & Curriculum
- V: Safety and Wellness
- VI: Interactions with Children and Youth
- VII: Program Planning and Development
- IX: Cultural Competency & Responsiveness