Safety & Wellness
The Washington State Quality Standards have 9 overarching domains. Together, they represent the key areas of quality for afterschool and youth development programs.
The domain Safety & Wellness defines quality programs as providing safe, healthy, and developmentally appropriate learning environments for all participants.
Learn more about the Quality Standards.
There are no currently scheduled events that fit this category.
- All STARS-Approved Trainings
- 30-Hour STARS Initial Training Requirement
- Structural Racism
- Youth Work Methods
Core Competency Content Area ?
- II: Learning Environment & Curriculum
- IV: Families, Communities, and Schools
- VI: Interactions with Children and Youth
- VIII: Professional Development & Leadership
- IX: Cultural Competency & Responsiveness