I: Child/Adolescent Growth and Development
A child and youth development professional meeting Core Competency I: Child/Adolescent Growth and Development understands how children and youth learn, develop, and acquire language and creative expression in each of the domains: physical, social, emotional, and cognitive.
Learn More about the Core Competencies.
There are no currently scheduled events that fit this category.
- All STARS-Approved Trainings
- 30-Hour STARS Initial Training Requirement
- Structural Racism
- Youth Work Methods
Core Competency Content Area ?
- II: Learning Environment & Curriculum
- V: Safety and Wellness
- VI: Interactions with Children and Youth
- VIII: Professional Development & Leadership
- IX: Cultural Competency & Responsiveness