Family, School & Community Connections
The Washington State Quality Standards have 9 overarching domains. Together, they represent the key areas of quality for afterschool and youth development programs.
The domain Family, School & Community Connections defines quality programs as establishing and maintaining strong working partnerships with families, schools, and community stakeholders.
Learn more about the Quality Standards.
There are no currently scheduled events that fit this category.
- All STARS-Approved Trainings
- 30-Hour STARS Initial Training Requirement
- Structural Racism
- Youth Work Methods
Core Competency Content Area ?
- II: Learning Environment & Curriculum
- VI: Interactions with Children and Youth
- IX: Cultural Competency & Responsiveness