Be a Part of the New Statewide Action Plan
by School's Out Washington | | Posted under
Please join with us in developing and implementing a statewide action plan for Afterschool and Youth Development (AYD)!
Fill out this 15 minute survey, be entered to win an Amazon gift card AND support the field of AYD.
This survey is only open through November 20th, 2012.
More about the State Action Plan for Afterschool and Youth Development:
In 2012, School’s Out Washington (SOWA), in our role as an intermediary organization, responded to a call for action from funders, stakeholders, and AYD organizations to develop a clear action plan that maps out the path to continue building a high-quality AYD system in our state. The last state plan determining the needs for the AYD field was developed in 2004 as the action arm, the Washington Afterschool Network (WAN) was just launching. This dated plan does not reflect current issues and the landscape of the field in 2012. The time is ripe to gain a broader understanding of how we can move the field forward and reach our full potential in supporting young people. This dynamic action plan will provide insight and direction for those working within the AYD field, policymakers, community members, and funders.
- Identifying priority issues for AYD;
- Demonstrating current landscape and funding of the AYD field;
- Sustaining a cohesive and collaborative AYD field
- Introducing the role of quality standards in the AYD field;
- Developing a strategy to recognize and increase AYDs role in supporting academic success for all students including developing more Expanded Learning Opportunity programs;
- and more!
Participate for a Chance to Win
Posted in:| Permalink | Share: Facebook Twitter
← Next Post Previous Post →